A TRUSTED IR PARTNER FOR SPACs
PARTNER TO 20+ CLIENTS THROUGH SPAC PROCESS AND BEYOND
“Their knowledge of the investment and analyst community has been invaluable as we have transitioned from a private, family-run business to a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. I wouldn’t recommend that the management of any company go through that process without the outstanding professionals at The Equity Group by your side.”
DAVID L. RICHTER
FORMER PRESIDENT & CEO HILL INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Combined with Arpeggio Acquisition
Transaction Positioning & CommunicationS
We work closely with clients to communicate the merits of the transaction most effectively.
- Conduct in-depth research and valuation analysis; develop/refine transaction thesis.
- Draft materials to announce and market the transaction effectively, and manage the editorial process.
- Disseminate public communications over wires and to customized email list.
- Draft script for conference call.
- Advise on the Investors sections of the SPAC / target company’s websites, and help manage ongoing updates.
Investment Community Outreach
The Equity Group maximizes awareness of the transaction amongst the most relevant audiences.
- Work in conjunction with the bankers to arrange virtual and/or in-person meetings with existing SPAC investors, potential investors and sell-side analysts that cover the sector.
- Secure participation in investment conferences.
- Organize a bell-ringing ceremony at the stock exchange to take place after the completion of the business combination.
- Handle logistics for meetings and conferences.
Advisory & Strategic Planning
We support a successful transaction and transition into a public company through strategic planning and advisory.
- Provide counsel on the SPAC process, and overall advisory in support of a successful transaction.
- Advise on preparing for public company life.
- Advise on interacting with ISS and Glass Lewis regarding vote recommendation.
- Develop a strategic post-business combination Investor Relations Plan encompassing various investor communications and investor/analyst engagement opportunities; implement the IR Plan immediately upon the business combination close.
Public Company IR Planning
We work to effectively communicate the merits of the transaction, and the long-term prospects of the target company.
- Facilitate a smooth transition into a public operating company.
- Clearly communicate the company’s story.
- Expand the company’s audience in the investment community.
- Facilitate effective two-way communication between the company and its audience.
- Build awareness and confidence in the company’s ability to create measurable value.
Why IR for SPACs?
Effective Transaction Communications
are vital to the successful completion of a business combination.
Sell-Side Analyst Introductions
cultivate research coverage.
support the de-SPACing process and generate post-business combination interest.
Smooth Transition into a Credible,
facilitated by establishing the Company’s IR infrastructure and a strategic post-business combination investor communications and outreach plan.
SAMPLE SPAC INVESTOR RELATIONS EXPERIENCE
1347 Capital Corp.
DFB Healthcare Acquisitions
Deerfield Healthcare Acquisitions
DFB Healthcare Acquisitions
Begin Your IR Journey