It is vital for companies to have effective and consistent messaging across various forms of communications that address a range of stakeholders. We help clients set and report on milestones, build brand equity and engagement, and emphasize their value proposition across an array of constituencies.
We work closely with clients to develop effective corporate positioning, helping them clearly articulate what they do, who they serve, how they are different, and the value proposition they offer.
We write press releases reporting a wide range of corporate developments, and manage the editorial and issuance process.
We manage the development of new websites for our clients, making sure the process moves along smoothly and efficiently, and advise on the optimizing the overall site to ensure incorporation of vital content and best information flow.
We have worked with clients during numerous transitions in management teams, planning and implementing a broad range of strategic communications taking all stakeholders into account.
We advise our clients on a wide range of corporate communications, always mindful of various audiences and their perspectives.
We craft communications geared to convey various messages and information to the internal team. This can be in the form of annual/mid-year letters, announcements of major company events, among other communications.
We typically support companies on various transactions throughout the lifecycle of client relationships, often involving advisory, positioning and communications, outreach and logistical support.
- Follow-On Equity Offerings & Debt Offerings. Oftentimes the participants in our clients’ secondary offerings include a substantial portion of investors that we have introduced to the client over the course of our relationship.
- Up-Listings. We work with clients to facilitate up-listings to NASDAQ or the NYSE.
- Restructurings / Turnarounds / Transformations. We develop and implement a comprehensive communications program that addresses all audiences, conveys milestones and expectations, maintains management’s credibility and fosters confidence in the company’s vision.
- M&A. Many of our clients have completed M&A transactions of varying sizes in a range of sectors with diverse underlying strategies. We develop and implement the associated communication plans, mindful of investors’ points of interest.
ESG investing takes into consideration environmental, social and governance factors alongside financial factors in the investment decision-making process. With ESG becoming more and more mainstream, we help companies delve into this topic, and begin down a path towards ongoing improvements and reporting.
- Assess Current ESG Profile and Third Party Ratings/Scores
- Compare with Peer ESG Profiles, Ratings, and Practices
- Identify Areas for Improvement
- Incorporate ESG Initiatives in Corporate & Investor Communications
- Prepare Communications to Report on ESG Improvements
Crisis Counsel & Communications
When our clients encounter a crisis, we work closely with them to fully understand the situation, provide an objective point of view, and prepare a clear communications plan geared towards keeping stakeholders fully informed and maintaining credibility. This can include situations such as earnings surprises, management changes, natural disasters, major customer issues and bankruptcies, among many others.
- Strategic Advisory
- Preparation of Communications Plan
- Draft Communications Materials
- Draft Statements
- Serve as Company Contact
DANICA HOLLEY, COO
ALAN MANDEL, FORMER CFO
JON WHEELER, FORMER CHAIRMAN
Let’s talk about your company